Weddings & Honeymoons
Turquoise seas, exquisite sunsets, and enchanting moonlight; what a perfect backdrop for your dream wedding? Walking down the aisle is infinitely more memorable when the aisle is a golden beach, a ruined fort, or a sun-draped glade set in lush rainforest.
You are welcome to do it our way â€“ the traditional 'ole-time' Tobago wedding. The haunting strains of Tobago's 'Tambrin' and fiddle will remain with you long after the festivities have ended.
Arrangements can be made with your hotel's social co-ordinator to have your wedding photographed or video recorded
There is an efficient taxi service from the ANR Robinson International Airport to your hotel and most hotels arrange taxi services for their guests.
A Your hotel's social co-ordinator will advise you of your best catering options.
Wedding gifts can either be sourced through some hotel's shops or from independent gift shops in Scarborough.
Most of the bigger hotels carry dedicated honeymoon suites, but you may prefer to stay at one of the smaller, cosy honeymoon properties recommended by the Department of Tourism.
- Both Parties must be non-residents of Trinidad & Tobago.
- They must reside in this country three days before getting married.
- If divorced, original or notarized copy of decree absolute.
- If widowed, original death certificate of spouse.
- Proof of name change where name differs on documents.
- Persons under age 18 must have documented consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- The licence costs TT$337.50 (US$55) payable in cash at the Inland Revenue Department in Scarborough.
For further information on creating the picture perfect wedding and unforgettable honeymoon,
Contact: Tobago Bridal Association